- MBA; Saint Joseph’s University
- JD; The Catholic University of American
- Certified Public Accountant
- CFO of Sensible Auto Finance (FinTech Auto Lender)
- Corporate Finance at PayPal, numerous leadership roles across finance within tax, FP&A, treasury, analytics and investor relations
- Director of Lending Services at GMAC ResCap
- Specialized Activities Analyst at SEI Investments
“Great things are done when the team comes together to execute on a vision.”
Craig Paul, CPA
Craig Paul serves as the Chief Financial Officer and oversees all financial operations for Libertas. With more than 20 years experience in financial services and technology, Craig helps Libertas maintain its leadership position in providing small to medium-sized businesses with access to capital
Prior to joining Libertas, Craig served in a variety of leadership roles on finance and accounting teams in financial services, payments, and technology, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. While serving as a Finance Manager at Paypal, Craig was selected for the Finance Leadership Development Program by the CFO of parent company eBay. After a series of leadership positions with Paypal, Craig served as the CFO of Sensible Auto Finance until 2019, when he joined Libertas.
Craig holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from West Virginia University, a Master of Business Administration from Saint Joseph University, a Juris Doctor from Catholic University and a Master of Laws in International Business, Trade and Tax Law from the University of London.