- J.D. ; Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
- B.A. ; Iona University
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM); American Bankers Association
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO); National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions
- Deputy General Counsel & Compliance Officer – Municipal Credit Union
- In-house counsel – several national consumer finance firms, charged with regulatory and compliance responsibilities as well as general counsel duties
- Compliance & Regulatory Attorney – private law firm
- 20+ years of financial products and services regulatory compliance experience
CarolAnn Cocchiere is an experienced in-house counsel and regulatory compliance officer. She obtained her undergraduate degree at Iona University in New Rochelle, New York and went on to acquire her law degree at Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University in White Plains, New York.
CarolAnn is certified by the American Bankers Association as a Certified Regulatory Compliance Officer (“CRCM”) and by the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions as a NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (“NCCO”).
Since graduating law school, CarolAnn has served as the in-house counsel charged with the regulatory compliance responsibilities at several national consumer finance firms and has most recently served as a Deputy General Counsel and Compliance Officer at a large New York credit union.